Terms and Conditions
1. Registration Fees
The International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE) and The International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE) are offering a special discount for members of their Chapters. The special rates are detailed in the table below. For more information on becoming a member of your an ILAE or IBE Chapter please visit www.ilae.org or www.ibe-epilepsy.org
|The member discount and subsidised registrations are not available to groups, pharmaceutical companies, commercial entities or sponsored registrations.||Up to 27 September 2020|
(under 40 yrs)**
|Allied Health Professional (AHP)***||Member*||US$ 50|
|Subsidised Registration**** (available to nationals in Group A only of the Hinari Access to Research in Health Programme. (Countries listed under Group B are not eligible)||US$ 130|
* Member Discount is applicable to members of ILAE and IBE Chapters registering as Regular, Junior or Allied Health Professional. The Chapter must have provided member details to their parent organisation (i.e. ILAE or IBE) and must be up to date with dues with ILAE or IBE, as applies. If the Congress Secretariat cannot verify the membership status, then the discount cannot be given. The member discount is not available to groups, pharmaceutical companies, commerical entities or sponsored registrations
** Junior Registrations (under 40 years) must email a clear copy of their passport/ID to email@example.com after your registration has been purchased.
*** Allied Health Professional (AHP) rate applies to non-MD health professionals working in epilepsy care, e.g. PhD, Nurse, Technician, Psychologist, Physical Therapist. A letter, on official headed paper, dated, stamped and signed from your employer confirming your non-MD status and that you work in epilepsy care must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org after your registration has been purchased.
**** Subsidised Registration is not available to groups, pharmaceutical companies, commerical entities or sponsored registrations. This category is open only to individuals who are nationals of the list of countries under Group A of the ‘Hinari Access to Research in Health Programme’. Countries listed under Group B are not eligible. All delegates applying for Subsidised Registration must email a clear copy of their passport/ID to email@example.com after registration has been purchased.
- An email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process. Multiple registrations with the same email address will not be accepted by the system
- Agencies registering delegates on behalf of any member of the pharmaceutical industry will be requested to provide the name and country of the sponsoring company
- Please ensure the billing details are entered correctly as invoices cannot be changed later
- Invoices must created by you in your user account which you can then download; a copy will also be automatically emailed to you
- The following payments are accepted through the online registration system
- If you do not have a PayPal account you can still use your VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover card.
- bank transfer, details for which you will find on your invoice
- Confirmation of registration will be emailed to you once supporting documentation (passport photo page/letter from Head of Department), if applicable, and payment has been received. Please allow three working days for credit card payments and five working days for bank transfers/bank drafts.