CALL FOR ARTWORK FOR THE ART EXHIBITION AT THE 13th AOEC
We are delighted to announce a call for artwork for the Art Exhibition at the 13th Asian & Oceanian Epilepsy Congress (AOEC).
The call is open to everyone at any age, including people with epilepsy and their carers, doctors, nurses, social workers, etc.
All entries will be included in the online Art Exhibition as a PDF gallery featured as part of the virtual 13th AOEC. The most impressive 3 artworks will be selected and introduced at the IBE Epilepsy & Society Symposium taking place virtually on Sunday, 13 June 2021 as a part of the 13th AOEC.
Artwork acceptable for the exhibition are the following:
o Painting or drawing
o Beadwork, embroidery or needlework
- A contestant may submit no more than 3 pieces of art.
- Submission should be by way of a scan or photo of the artwork. Scans or photos should within 1MB – 3MB or should be spread over multiple emails.
- The quality of scans or photos is the responsibility of the art exhibition entrant.
- Each entry must be the original work of the contestant, must have a title (in English) and also include a short description of the idea and meaning of the artwork (recommended a maximum of 200 words).
- By submitting an entry to the art exhibition, the contestant agrees to grant IBE, free of charge, the right to publish the piece of art online, in other IBE media, or as part of an exhibition.
- All entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 21st May 2021. No late entries will be accepted.
- An independent judging panel will select 3 outstanding pieces of artwork and the artists of these pieces will be invited to make a short presentation via zoom as part of IBE’s Epilepsy & Society Symposium on the afternoon of the 13 June 2021. If you do not wish to be considered for the oral presentation, please indicate this when submitting your piece of art.
ALL ENTRIES TO BE EMAILED TO email@example.com – CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE 21 MAY 2021.