Registration is open. Please read the Terms and Conditions below before proceeding to register.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please email email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration Fees
The International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE) and the International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE) are offering a discount for members of an ILAE Chapter or IBE Chapter. The special rates are detailed in the table below and requirements to qualify are outlined under the heading “Member Discount”.
|The member discount and subsidised registration are not available to groups, industry, commercial entities or sponsored registrations||Early||Late||Final|
|until 18 January 2019||19 January 2019 – 22 February 2019||23 February 2019 – 9 March 2019|
|Regular||Member*||US$ 300||US$ 350||US$ 450|
|Non Member||US$ 350||US$ 400|
(under 40 years)
|Member*||US$ 200||US$ 250||US$ 350|
|Non Member||US$ 250||US$ 300|
|Allied Health Professional (AHP)***||US$ 150||US$ 200||US$ 250|
(Available to nationals in Group A only of the Hinari Access to Research in Health Programme. Countries listed in Group B are not eligible for this rate.)
|Separate registration for teaching sessions or courses is not necessary and there are no additional fees|
* Member Discount applies to members of ILAE and IBE Chapters registering as Regular or Junior. In order to avail of the discount, the Chapter must have provided member details to their parent organisation (i.e. ILAE or IBE) and must be up to date with dues with ILAE or IBE, as applies. If the Congress Secretariat cannot verify your membership status, then the discount cannot be given. The member discount is not available to groups, industry commercial entities or sponsored registrations.
** Junior Registrations (under 40 years) must upload a clear copy of their passport or ID displaying their date of birth when registering online. If you are 40 years old, you are not entitled to this registration category.
***Allied Health Professional (AHP) rate applies to non-MD health professionals working in epilepsy care, e.g. PhD, Nurse, Technician, Psychologist, Physical Therapist. A letter, written in English, on official headed paper, dated, stamped and signed from your employer confirming your non-MD status and that you work in epilepsy care must be uploaded to your user account when registering.
**** Subsidised Registration is not available to groups, industry, commercial entities or sponsored registrations. Subsidised registration is open only to individuals who are nationals of the list of countries under Group A of the ‘Hinari Access to Research in Health Programme’ (please click on the link to view the countries in the group). Countries listed in Group B are not eligible for this rate. All delegates applying for Subsidised Registration must upload a clear copy of their passport when registering online.
- To use the online registration system, each user must first create a user account.
- A personal address (institution/company or private) and e-mail address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process.
- Multiple registrations with the same e-mail address will not be accepted by the system.
- Agencies registering delegates on behalf of any member of industry will be requested to provide the name and country of the sponsoring company.
- Please ensure the billing details are entered correctly as invoices cannot be changed later.
- Invoices must be created by you in your user account which you can then download; a copy will also be automatically e-mailed to you.
- The following payment methods are accepted through the on-line registration system:
- credit card (Visa and MasterCard);
- bank transfer, details for which you will find on your invoice.
- Confirmation of registration and invitation letters will be e-mailed to you once supporting documentation (passport photo page/letter from Head of Department), if applicable, and payment has been received. Please allow three working days for credit card payments and five working days for bank transfers/bank drafts.
- In order to comply with security and insurance regulations, personal postal and e-mail addresses are required for each delegate. Registrations submitted without these details will not be processed. One e-mail address or one postal address for multiple delegates will not be accepted by the system.
- Agencies registering delegates on behalf of industry will be requested to provide the name and country of the sponsoring company. This information will be used for reporting and statistical purposes.
- As the main contact person you are not entitled to any of the delegate’s benefits (access to the congress area, delegate pack, etc.). If you wish to benefit from any of the delegate’s entitlements, please register yourself for the congress.
- To qualify for the early registration rate, payment must be received on/before the Early Registration deadline, 18th January 2019. All delegates’ names and contact details for the paid early registrations must be received no later than 8th February 2019. Delegate contact details received after this date will be subject to a higher registration fee.
- Subsidised and Member registration fees are not available to groups as these rates are intended to assist delegates who cannot obtain sponsorship to attend the congress.
- Name changes are free of charge up to 1st March 2019 after which date they will be handled onsite from 7th March 2019 (or at a pre-booked collection appointment before the Congress) when they will be subject to a fee of US$50.
- Delegate confirmations/invitation letters will be available to download through your user account, once payment and all delegates’ names and contact details have been received.
- Group collections prior to the start of the congress will be available on an appointment only basis. Appointments must be booked in advance. All information about collection appointments will be sent in due course. During the congress, group collections will not be available from the congress Registration Desk; delegates must collect their congress materials individually.
- Payment Options
Please use the online system to register by credit card using Visa or MasterCard. We do not accept American Express.
Our online gateway provider is: Global Payments Inc., The Observatory, 7-11 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2 Ireland Tel: 353 1 702 2000, Fax: 353 1 702 2100, www.globalpaymentsinc.com. Please do not try to register on the Global Payments Inc. website. You can register here.
Our online payment interface provides a Secure Website Order Page. As part of our dedication to provide secure online payment methods, we have added an extra level of security for Visa and MasterCard payments. This protects you from the unauthorised use of your credit card. 3-D Secure technology consists of the programmes ‘Verified by Visa’ and ‘MasterCard SecureCode’.
For queries regarding on-line payments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +353 1 205 6720.
Please use the online system to register by bank transfer. Details for making the bank transfer can be found on invoices which you can produce and download in your online account. All charges due on bank transfers must be paid by the registrant. Please include the invoice number as reference on the bank transfer.
Transfers may not be made after 22nd February 2019 and regrettably exceptions cannot be made.
Delegate Registration (Regular, Junior, AHP, Subsidised) includes:
- Admission to main scientific programme sessions
- Congress bag and documentation
- Access to the exhibition area
- Morning/afternoon coffee breaks and lunch on 7th and 8th March 2019; morning coffee break and lunch on 9th March 2019
- Certificate of Attendance
- Welcome Ceremony and Welcome Reception on 7th March 2019
Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. Currency exchange gains/losses are the responsibility of the registrant and the Congress Secretariat will not accept liability for money loss through bank charges, transfers or currency fluctuations. Refunds will be settled within one month of the congress, in order to facilitate necessary organisational and logistical procedures.
Cancellation of registration fees is as follows:
|On or before 18th January 2019||Registration fees refunded, minus US$50 administration fee|
|On or before 8th February 2019||Registration fees refunded, minus 50%|
|On or before 22nd February 2019||Registration fees refunded, minus 80%|
|From 23rd February 2019||No refunds|
- Name changes
Name changes are free of charge up to 1st March 2019 after which date they will be handled onsite from 7th March 2019 when they will be subject to a fee of US$50.